Automatic creation of PDF invoices after purchase
This package contains:
- Creation of PDF invoices
- Professional PDF invoice design
- several settings options
- individual invoice numbers with optional month and year (prefix / suffix)
- automatic reset of the invoice number in the new year
- Customers can download invoices in their account (my account)
- Creation of the PDF invoice after order process (improved performance)
- Consideration of different VAT rates
- Coupons are listed as a discount
- Different delivery address
- WPML – multilingual support
- Minimum WordPress Version 4.0
- Minimum WooCommerce Version 3.0
With the plugin you have the possibility that your shop system automatically creates professional PDF invoices.
The invoice number can be completely customized as you can define a prefix, suffix and the number of zeros (for example: RE0000052018). In addition, you have the option of using the plugin to automatically reset the invoice number at the turn of the year.
You have the option of sending the PDF invoice after the actual order process in a separate e-mail to the customer. This has the advantage that the payment process is not interrupted and thus leads to an improved user experience.
In addition, the plugin also takes into account different tax rates and different delivery addresses when placing an order.
For the invoice, it can be defined for certain columns whether they should be displayed or not. Furthermore, you can upload your own logo, which is displayed on the bill.
The plugin supports WPML and so the invoice is also created according to the language of each client.
In combination with the plugin “WordPress / WooCommerce EU VAT calculation” the VAT ID will also be included on the invoice and the VAT will be listed correctly for other sales countries.
If required, a clerk and the contact details can be deposited on the invoice.
Customers have the opportunity to download the generated invoices under “My Account” when placing their orders. The shop admin can download the PDFs in the table in the backend that displays all orders.